Once Upon A Time ............

Together with you
I owe you
My only heart, which gives out love
My hands, which will always be ready
by your side.....
In return
Looking back to it
You owe me nothing
As you give me everthing
or what you gave me
Will always be the best for me
and for you....
I see you in a dream
A Dream where i met you
once upon a time......
And together we dance
Dancing through the starry, dark night......
Glass slippers shining through the moonlight
Dark, shiny boots becoming my guide
Until a time when i
Fell into your welcoming arms, exhausted
Bringing me into another wonderful , lovely dream......

不会看的,看下面。。。。

与你在一起
我无法给你
我唯一有爱的心
及永远在你身边的双手。。。。
再回头看回一切
你没有欠我什么
因为你给我每一样东西
因为你所给我的
都是对我最好的
而你。。。。
我在梦里遇见你
遇见你的一个梦
我们一起跳舞
在“星星”夜空下跳。。。。
玻璃鞋在夜晚里发光
闪闪发亮的黑鞋便成了我的领导者
直到我掉进了你那欢迎的双手, 累了。。。
再次带我竟入另一个浪漫的梦。。。。

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015