Summary of the Current Week

1. Choir practice. Colours of Music is on the 15th of July. Singing Dream and Don't Stop Believing.Cool. I like the thunder! XD

2. Science nota is behind time. But i am still here.==...I really don't know how to face Trial.

3. Omg. Don: Jhon. I don't know what happen. But Don and I are Ok. Just hope that That Milky Girl and That gang of Unknown Malay Fans won't kill me.

4. Took the bus home from the Bus Station near the library. Stupid Ass! Get your dirty hands of my friend! You have nothing else to do is it?? Hate You!

5. Owh...He made me a model Room. Haha. So Cute. Thanks anyway! And 2 Sour-sweet sweets in my Bottle pocket without me knowing. Ho-Ho. XD~

6. Vetagen...We don't have to be like this. Though my friends asked me not to bother about you anymore. But still, i want our NORMAL friendship back to how it used to be.

7. I think we were crazy. An hour of that treat that i agreed. OMG, and we still laugh about it.I thought that's a weird reaction of ours upon that kind of stuff. Eww.

8. Xiu2 is currently so cute. Omg..husband and wife. Pei will kill me if she see this, or make a clear statement. Anyway, thanks for the two ringgit jagung. Love you. Ha-Ha.

9. Congratz to Ping for getting third. I still owe you that thing you know. When am I suppose to Langsaikan? = =lll

10. Stupid Angry.Bird, Bekas Pelajar = Pendatang Haram. ? What Logic is That!!??

Comments

  1. never u cn langsaikan lo
    XD
    lol..angry..bird...

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats wrrong...it's angry bird...==
    what never langsaii..> <

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015