Post-SPM ;)

SPM. It's OVER. I don't really want to think about it actually. At least 3 months from now. And I will have to start preparing for my trip to the USA.

So, yeah. I just do not know what to say. Just, I 'm glad it's finally over. And i really hope it's FINE.

Mind me sharing some pictures? Since I am lazy to really write back all the stories. The below will tell.

Traditional Day. The first picture when we bang into our teachers. 

My fellow Indian friends. I got my Punjabi from them by the way. 

Last day at school before SPM. My fellow comrades in the same Bilik. 


Our favourite Stair

Dad's Birthday.



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015