In Honour of becoming a University Student

Today is the 29th August 2015, and I am leaving for USM Health Campus at Kubang Kerian, Kelantan tomorrow. The registration day is on Independence day . So, This would probably be my last post before starting my uni life.

First of all, it freaks me out. Or so to speak, it scares the hell out of me. Before getting the offer for USM, I was afraid that I wasn't given my preferred course. Now that I've got what I wanted, I am terrified of it. Honestly,I really hope this isn't one big mistake in my first leap into adulthood. I really want to make sure I really could do it. Becoming a Dentist , in many people's opinion, is that it's a guarantee of your future, and an optimum level of work stress. That maybe on the outside, but the hard work and commitment that you have to put up with is definitely not as easy as it seems. I have talked to a few of my seniors and they definitely did feel almost the same like me.

I have been making a point of not really telling the world which degree am I going to do besides my relatives and my host parents in MN. 5 years is a long time, and anything can happen. Till this moment, I don't know if This feels like me. I cannot yet see if this will be me. 

Anyway, enough of the uncertainties. The most important thing is to make good use of the opportunity that i am already given.  But first ---- let me get thorugh Orientation week and Kem Pimpinan SISWA , alright ? :D

All the best to all my friends, and may God Bless you along the way in your future undertakings. Good Luck.  



It's our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.- J.K Rowling




                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015