Scribbles before PRO 2

Professional Exam is daunting again. Actually is 2 weeks down to study weeks and 1 month to finals. I am still going to say it, I will never be ready.  2nd year had been so so busy that all sorts of practicals and tests that came up one after another. At this point, we still have 1 more GNT to start--Oral Maxillofacial Surgery (OMS). We begin our year with conservative practicals, periodontic practicals, 2 sets of prosthodontic practicals, 2 weeks of CFCS. Currently still stuck in Radiology Practicals, and OMS practicals-- suturing, giving LA, extraction will commence next week. I never really had the time to actually sit down and breath through my lecture notes, literally. Anyway, that's dental student life, which I will talk about it after finals ( hopefully I make it into 3rd Year because I really really want to! )

Anyways, the end of the semester is nearing, few messes cleared up. I have learned so much about people and humans, myself included. I may be kind, but I have been learning to say no. To be the bad guy sometimes, because people don't really appreciate it when you are trying to be nice, they take you for granted. Also, I don't have to retreat into my shell just because the truth I said hurts somebody. Because sometimes they really deserve it. Not to say that I don't get hurt by other people's truth about me. I take them seriously and make myself better. But really sometimes they are just really bull shit. Sometimes their sentences are really just meant to hurt you and nothing more, to let you know that they have read what you have intended them to read ( which isn't meant for them either) and to make a reply on that. And you know what, surprisingly, one of them came out to be quite good that I decided to take that down in a note and thank them for sharing the reminder that was actually meant as a note to let me know that they are actually done thinking or being nice to me. You know what, I am tired and I am done with this kind of people as well. I kept on giving them monologs of forgiveness and chances to reconnect, but they thought they have all them time. Nope, I sill don't hate those who have hurt me or made me into damaged goods in the past, but I am seriously just done with you and I want to move on. People like you don't really deserve chances from others because you don't give them a second chance as well. You laugh at people's effort, and that's mean.

I have a new circle of friends, I travel more ( yes, spend more), and I have definitely found a way to be more alive and stop thinking about my past. I have had new arguments with new people that I never know that they will actually become one of the most important people in my life. They shaped me, changed me, shield me from negative thoughts or help to share the burden of it. I am forever grateful, for they didn't leave me alone even when I became a total mess because I lose somebody who used to be a big part of my life, and they are still here, picking me up even when I am a trash from time to time, and till trying to un-trash me.

Anway, Pray for me guys, and hopefully, I will be able to start my Clinical Year soon. ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015