1st September 2012

I don't know why, i kept arguing with my parents. Sometimes I really hate it. I admited whatever i could, all the wrongs and mistakes. I swear i did try my best to be a better member of the family, but all their comments were as if i was doing it unwillingly and just showing off. It;s what i get from them, and I don;t think i really have any reason to continue being the old Suzanne Yeoh of the house. I can no longer find any reason why i should try my best in this any more. They beat me up because of my crying face, but even if i were to say it was because of my braces that my mouth looked jutted out, what was the point? They would just treat it as an excuse. I am always giving excuse. Everything I did was mere acting. I did it without full commitment. Even trying to prepare a simple dinner of Maggi ended up with a fight, just because i used the wrong noodles. My explanation was ignored, unaccepted, and because it was unaccepted, I was being spanked and slapped.

Yeah, It wasn't the first time i was being treated like this. It;s just that I was still not used to being treated like this. I swear I will.

I do become some bad girl, yeah. Maybe I would. I can't be one of their daughter, because i wasn't accepted.After all, to them, I am just something terrible and disgusting.

Comments

  1. Heyy Sotok SenSen, Dont be sad, I'm still here for you. :)

    They beat you? Well, just cry and ignore what happened. I always did this to pull myself back together. X)

    Maybe they're too stressed. Maybe they have something to worried about. Maybe they have their own reasons to be angry. So they lost their mind a bit. Just endure it for a little while. You'd be leaving the house in two years time, for further studies. So just ignore it for now, study hard, and have a better life next time.

    Anyway you'll be able to see me tomorrow. Don't cry anymore.

    Love, Kukumiao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sorry that's it;s alittle late that I am back. Everything is ok, just that i still don;t know what to say...to my dad.

    PS : FURTHER MY STUDIES XD
    Love you too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015