30 OCT 2012 Don't Fall For It.

Becoming more and more foolish to even think about it. I can't help thinking that way. THAT WAY.
OK, how much have I change? How much did he change? No, that doesn't matter, he doesn't matter. No, the problem should be me. ME. REALLY, WHAT AM I THINKING??!! Even Tumblr shows me my fate. I can't be that silly to even think about the possibility of it. I really should have the mind set.

HE REALLY IS TOYING YOUR FEELINGS. Crap.

Anyway, WALLS, invisible solid walls that I do build up within me for the last 1 month ? I can't just break it down as I please, it builds up as it please. To share it makes it worst. I don't want complicated things to mushroom. I don't need any misunderstandings within my friends, not even misinterpretation between him. Even those feelings that I shouldn't even have, not just any feelings, Argh.(Great, now I am back to that old girl again.) No, I should not be having it, currently. I know really well that this is  my weakness, the weakness that I do have all this while, but kept it within myself.

Honestly and seriously, that shouldn't be the way. I may have to admit to my friend really soon, just that i am ignoring the possibilities, (Can't think why is there even a possibility  ==) She explained everything, minus her friendly thoughts, asking me to be steady and focus on other things. She's right anyway.

Really, I need to have a grab on myself.
(## Don't fall for it, you really don't want to get infested.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015