Conflict.

I don't know what am I up to these days. These few weeks.

I have been hiding all the time. Somebody knows what is really happening to me. I didn't really explain much to her.It's abit complicated, but she understands.So, i take it for granted that she's my adviser, asking me slow down, don't panic. There were so many predictions to make, but some didn't really turn out to be true. I wonder if i dwelled on it too much. I have tried my best to force myself out of that impossible dream, impossible outcome. It won't happen.

but, what if it does?


no way, just snap out of it. It doesn't belong to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015