6th April 

So, Grandma will be staying with us for 1 whole month. I guess we have to put up with her exotic little brain sometimes. I couldn't help but be annoyed when she just couldn't accept the fact that she's wrong, well, I don't mind teaching her. haha. As for my Wai Po, I wish I could see her, she's not feeling well. Something was sort of wrong with her face. It wasn't right. I really miss her. Get well soon. Love you so much.

I didn't really congratulate my cute juniors officially for getting the third in the competition. They were having their celebration at Giant today but I could't make it. =( Owh, and i think they really did reconsider my advice on giving a surprise. Good. I really hope they keep it up as I don't think I am going to be with them already. Somehow, there's still a restrain some where.

Above all, something inside me sort of disappear. I am really really grateful for it. It's like who I used to be. Being the good one. It wasn't the first, just maybe I wasn't really in the situation to be able to be one. But now, I think I am. Maybe not quite one in other people, but at least it feels right to me.

Dad kept reminding my Goal for SPM. It's obvious enough about what I should do. I didn't really put in much effort, and I am lazy . I have to want to do it to be able to start, and starting to want to do it is really hard. I didn't take Chinese  that's my bargain with my dad, so I guess I really have to work hard and really hard, I just don't know how i think. Getting all As is easy, but all A with the little + on top is hard if I don't start doing something.


10th April

There will be Maths Hunt tomorrow, and I am going to be in a team with WP. Haha! It was like Jejak Maklumat in Form 1. I didn't go for Maths Quiz, but I would definitely wait for Teka Berat Saya. XD WP and I had gone wild over Secret Garden again. We were both insane over the extremely SEA-WEED scenes! Hoho, If there's a chance, I am going to watch it all over again with her.

LKL, Ling, Pravart, and little of Angkor Wat made up a small part of my life. Problems =P I don't really care about Angkor Wat's and Fish. They can settle it. And i really was trying to ignore LKL's messages, I didn't reply much. All his questions, OMG! Unbelievable. I really should clear my minds of these things a little. I wouldn't do me any good if I keep on barging in. I wasn't and I don;t want others to think I am. As for Naqib's case, Oh well. Whatever. No harm done.

14th April Konferansi Waris. 14th May EXAM. @@!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015