GUESS WHAT? 9TH MAY. EXAM -.-

I AM STILL NOT PREPARE AT ALL. I am totally out of my time frame. All this schedule thing is driving me crazy. School homeworks are a lump and yes, Homeworks are VEXING enough. =P I think I am gonna do badly this time, what with all the distraction i myself couldn't get over it, ( I mean entertainment), and choir. I love choir, but i think it's because i couldn't manage my time properly that i am really in a hustle. I couldn't master the conducting movements with all the ictus and techniques, making sure that everyone can see you. I must be really sure of all the parts, which I don;t think I did put enough effort in that though i am trying my best at it. HAC is on the 7th and 8th. First day will be royal day, and the second, I will be taking a sijil for getting 10As.

Like I said, All As is easy, put 10A+s is really hard. Though I gave up Mandarin, I still haven't reach my goal. All my marks except for Accounts, Moral, Physics and BM the rest were above 85 or 90. ( only one of them is 93, and maybe Sej, because that Rahim didn't count my marks properly). That bar is too strong, laughing at me, why couldn't I jump over it ? 

Speaking of my friends. Fish and WP both have their own addiction. Oh well, WP and her monopoly games, and fish with her lovely partner. ( I AM SO SORRY THAT I HURT HER TOE > < ) Black Heart became obsessed with her CEO guy, and mine, of course Pacak. Oh well, he told XM that he knows that i am crazy about him and he purposely smile at me every time i saw him so that I would be euphoric. Oh well, it was a bit embarrassing  but who cares, it's my last year, and even if he treat it as a joke, i don't think I would really go mad. =D

Oh yeah, I sent my AFS application form 2 weeks before Wei Shyan's mum came for a talk for the exchange program. Later on, her mum asked my dad if we are interested to host a student. Dad asked for my opinion  but I don;t think we could,  judging from the fact that our house isn't conducive enough. However, she insisted that she would like to come over and inspect a little. She shared with us that it's going to be a 14 year old Spanish student if we are eligible for it. it will be for 2 months, and maybe he or she will come to my school. Perfect. XD. 
I really wish i could get it. 

and, I just wanted to share something lovely that I captured with my mobile.

4 blooms of my mum's Cactus. ;)
and 2 Songs for April  by 2 Natalie-s   :
Torn by Natalie Imbruglia ( it's 90's song, don't blame me for being antic XD) and
Waking Dream by Natalie Walker

Wish me luck. Till then =)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015