6th June 2013

I don't know what to say with my parents, war again. I ended up being the victim. Though I don't really care. Practically, I have been trying my best to tune her out, and I think I fair well in that. I wasn't trying to be ignorant, I did everything immediately as told.

These aren't  messing up my mind. Not really.

I couldn't find somebody else except my new Indian close friend in class. Sort of. As he always give sharp comments and critics, with his style of course. So, he thinks I should have a talk with them. That wouldn't be necessary. They didn't do anything that crossed me out. Anyway, thanks, S =) I think I would just leave it out for a moment. Since I am allowed to always bother you for help, I would appreciate that. =D

Mum's comment filled my mind once in a while.

" Don't lie to your parents, not even when you are dating."

Of course, she means me hanging out with my future boyfriend if I have any without them knowing. Seriously, I already promise them that I would inform them when I have one. But the part of making decisions, that would be my right. My 'yes' or 'no' or ' think over' has to come out first before I inform. Wow, I really am rebellious.

I am so sorry, I mean my mum actually digs up my personal life. So, of course she knows what is happening around me, but she won't blurt out to other people. Normally, she would just quote it on me reminding me of the do's and don'ts. Though, some are quite preposterous. I think she even read my diary, whatever, diary is mainly for releasing my anger, most of them are normally on this blog, because she isn't a computer literate.

Back to the point. Though I still have some bad feelings over the incident at my tuition. But I couldn't help being surprise by what was being discuss between me and my teacher. He can be right, yup. Still, he isn't clear of what is happening. I am aware of the changes in me, its a good change.Not much to worry. Haha. Yet, I feel sort of remorseful. LOL. REMORSE. I think it is.

Pairing up isn't suppose to be this way.

Just because I didn't need to say, I can't turn back anymore.
Yes, I don't.


PS : I wasn't merely joking about the fangs, those fangs that wanted to fight for you. I don't have to. Owh, and this XD



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015