ST JOHN CAMP 2013 - Fantasy in Reality

I just came back from SJAM CAMP 2013- Fantasy In Reality. I am mixed up with all sorts of feelings. They are all in a jumble. They are all mashed up with what I saw, what I did and what I know. It sort of makes me feel like I am being the bad person. I was just saying, somehow bad fits in.

Day 1 (30th May)

The first day was like dying. Fish got injured as well. I was in paramedic with Wan Pei and we tried our best to help her. The campers were literally not in a mood at all. There isn't much to say about them. Wan Pei and I spent most of our day trying out all the station games. I think that station was terrific, scarring the juniors out of their wits. LOL.In the evening, we stayed in our dorm, singing songs that we know.  At night, we helped out Munis And Pravart with Night Games. We planned out our maze carefully. We came up with rules, and ideas about crawling. Penalty for each dead ends. There was one group that manage to find another way to reach the end. we were shock but let them carry on. They carried on with the famous tradition of our school, PUKUL KAKI. 3 person hit me, the last one was Edmund with his three deadly whacking and It was so painful that I just scream and surrender, without realising that I actually pulled at his earphone. Wan Pei who didn't enter the game was shock at our brutality. She was startled by my scream as well . It seems to her that Suhua camp's degree of violence wasn't as great as ours. We had our AJK meeting, and I wished Wan Pei her birthday. We went to sleep after helping out with one of the campers leg ( I can't stand the grim on her legs ) . Fish didn't sleep with us as she was going to spend the night in Angkor Wat's car. After discussing when to wake up tomorrow, we tried to sleep.

Me and My fellow Comrades in Paramedic =D


Day 2 ( 31st May)

Every year, the fun only focused on the Cultural Night itself. This year the fun took off after the first day.In fact, it was Wan Pei's birthday that did the trick. I was strolling around with the First Aid box at the station at Padang Asrama. Angkor Wat , Munis and Pravart was there. They asked for confirmation if it was her birthday. I said yes. Angkor Wat said they were going to buy a cake from Secret Recipe. Good, I wanted to join too. I was thinking about how to celebrate it with her as well before that with Fish. In the afternoon, Wan Pei and I was at Dewan Asrama. She was asleep and Munis and Pravart came to me telling me that they do not want their cakes to melt in Angkor Wat's car. So, I phoned Fish and she agreed that we will celebrate with her that instant. So, I faked up a call, in case Pei was pretending to sleep. ( Fortunately she isn't ) So i shook her awake saying that somebody is injured at Blok Cekal. She asked me who was it, I said I don't know. When I was going to reach the class, I even shouted out to ask who was injured. Just to make it real. Then, when she stepped into the class we sang Happy Birthday to her and Party out. =D We finished up the cakes, all the 6 types of chocolate cakes. Apparently, Pravart had told the assistant there that he wanted one piece of each of the chocolate cakes they have. So cool XD




Then, Cultural Night. IT WAS THE BEST CULTURAL NIGHT EVER !! Counting down from my first camp in form 1, followed by being AJK in form 3 and form 4, and now Form 5, it was still the best. Camp-fire was strictly forbidden ever since my first camp ended, and that year was already considered real good. Now, I am really lucky to have a DISCO NIGHT for my last camp. The candle pyramid, you should have seen it. Vishnu told me they took at least 2 weeks to work it out. I think Omni Kalsom said that she wanted it to be Exhibited in some sort of Scout activity. It was TERRIFIC, what with Wan Pei's birthday surprise as well. She was leaning on me when they brought in the cake. Apparently, she just thought it was just somebody else having the same birthday as her. When we sang the Birthday Song dictated with her name, she raised from me an said SHIT. How dare you. XD She had her revenge on me by making my face chocolaty when I pelted her face with chocolate this afternoon.

You couldn't see , but you can smell it. Damn You WP XD, It's Vishnu  on the right.

We Proceed on with the DANCING. That was the best part of the night. We kept on moving and moving and moving.... Thank God I am wearing this lovely choir T-shirt, Just right when I sweat a lot. By the way, Guess what, this Vishnu in this picture is actually a Form 4 kid. -.- I didn't even remember he was a Samsudin member when he pointed out. I didn't even recognise him as the person whom I collected the fee from. So sorry, Vishnu, you landed up with blocking from Facebook under the spam-thing as I didn't accept your friend request. LOL. =P  I didn't play much during Pukul Kaki, the first was from Harvint ( Imagine that ..he's the worst ), followed by one fat indian guy ( Sumo -.-this guy practically whack my palm ) and Vishnu, Thank god, there isn't much whacking. I came out after the game attending to those who needed help with their bruised leg. We went for a bath at night and Wan Pei and I planned not sleep, but while I was waiting for her to dry out her hair at blok cekal ( Boy's dorm )I actually nodded off. We gave up our idea and just slept till 7.15 morning =P

Day 3 ( 1st June)

It's the first day of June. It's Nasi Lemak for breakfast ( quite wholesome ). After photography session , we proceeded with Water Balloon War. I didn't take part. They needed a girl as paramedic. So wrapping up Hamper ended up as my job together with Lingesh as male paramedic. I know the hamper, it was terrible. XD .  The water balloons was lovely. You should see it yourself. There were more than a thousands.  Like gummy sweets in a truck. =D


The campers left for home, we cleared up, and continue with our CAR WASH. XD  It wasn't exactly a car wash , it's HUMAN wash. I nearly missed out the fun if Wan Pei haven't called me to join. It was cold and wet, with rainbows every where. Our fur stood up glittering, just like a Vampire under the Sun. I'm going to miss all of this.

JOT :

It was my best ST JOHN camp. Although Day 1 didn't go well, but still all of you were really good. I made new good friends, had fun getting wet all over XD Celebrating my friends birthday in a camp. Dancing with all the indians though I don't know how to . I still hate the cats though I see them every year. -.-

Guys,  I wish to come back next year. =) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015