I DON'T LIKE what i SAW today...

Today was quite drizzly...
i saw something that i don;t want to..
accidentally...i saw it...
honestly, i don't like it...
it makes me feel kind off piss off...
i hate the feeling when i have to pretend what i saw...
with sumthing tat isn't real...
trying to console myself...
after one and a half months...
it will be back to normal...
but i am still not convince...
because we can't always know what will happen...
we only know what might happen...
why don't you just keep yourself invisible...
keep everything to yourself...
don't try to take me into your world...
i know i had fallen into your trap...
why can;t u just let me go free...take ur shackels of my hand...
let me get out of ur trap...
if you can't...at least just tell me...
why am i doing this for you...
why am i having some feelings for you...and...
why should i lie to myself for you...
maybe...i wasn't strong enough to resist the temptation of having you...
so...this time...i have another wish...
i wish tat you will be gone soon...forever...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015