I think I have to take it EASY...

it doesn't matter now...
i mean..who cares...
of course u might think that i am over self-counscious...
u might think tat i m juz a toy...
but no..i'm NOT..ok?
i have my own path to follow...
i realize tat i relly am sensitive...
sometimes i would wish tat you nvr appear..
not exactly appear..you REAPPEARED..in my life...
i still remember the date...its so cyrstal clear...
u juz came and say hello...and of course...
i FELL into your TRAP...
sometimes i wanted to scold you...
but i don't have the courage to face it...
to face your reactions...to hurt you...
it kinds of bother me tat you appear to be important to me...
it's not tat i like you...
its juz tat i can;t seem to leave you...alone...
i mean having you as a friend has indeed become a habit in my life..
and my problem is i can't kick the habit...
i would pay anything to be invisible for a second.. a minute..
maybe an hour if it is available...
i juz wanted to convince myself that it doesn;t matter at all...
even if wat u said is juz ur habit...
i don;t mind anymore..bcoz i noe...
i don't have the right to control you...
and something tells me tat ...
its going to end in a more peaceful way...
if i juz take it easy....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015