2MRW NEVER ENDS 2.0


Today was really tired, I came back form the SJAM camp at about 2pm. Fish had followed me home as she can only go back at 4.30. Show her my erhu, so she's the first outsider-of the family to see and touch my erhu.XD. Everyone in my family had food poisoning except me, so I was abit worried. I had a rush when I woke up for my tuition and I felt the nausea, but it lasted only for a few hours. So I guess I wasn't going to be sick. ^^!


I was QM in the Camp. As the only chinese in that group, I was normally ignore in the middle of those Tamil conversations. I would be the last one to know what's going on, but I was quite glad that I could conduct the Iron Chef competiton alone, and of course, with our pretty president's help. All in all, this years camp was ok, not bad. As the AJK, I cannot rate it as the campers do. But, I still haven't master the technique to cook rice with fire. > _ < !


I think Unit Kebersihan did a really good job. They were very commited, if there's an award for Best Unit or Best Helper, I would vote for them. They never seem to grumble when they were ask to do their job. I had fun washing the floor with them. XD . In the middle of that, of course I had the chance to gossip again, so I almost know all their secrets there, quite predictable really. They were surprise at my good guessing, but if one were to open their eyes wide, they would know too. MJ took a few pictures of me with my name written with the Queen on the floor of the canteen. Credits to MJ for the beautiful font. =)


Through the whole camp, I spent almost Rm2 for Ping. But I don't mind, I get to talk and shout as I please. ( Did I shout ? @@? ) So, Thanks for your call and the Maroon5. Haha!!


The Ghost stories, I have no comment, because I don't really fancy the idea of listening to it. But we enjoy making up the scream. ( Tag : Fish ) Nice screaming actually, and the doors, I didn't really notice what was going on. Now I know that I COULD ACTUALLY scream that loud, I have a mind to try it with Xiu2 on 518 again. XD


Holiday's almost over. I will be exam papers all over again. Good Luck. XD

Comments

  1. lol, gt shout? i dont remember..XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. screaming~~ i think all CHINESE LOVE THAT~ cz i went d lost world in ipoh tdy, n all of us(chinese) screamed like hell although d game was nt scary at all XDXD every1 looked at us XD hohoho

    btw, wat 518?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... i <3 d ghost story part, because we're in charged of leading the terror~~ yeepee~ btw, tat ghostly journey nothing pun... aih aih...

    ReplyDelete
  4. dun 4get...i aso donated my voice in screamin.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ping, i donoe, that's why i asked you.XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wan pei, i noe, becoz it wont be fun if we don't scream.XD~~~they will all think your are all phychotic~

    ReplyDelete
  7. KuKuMiao~ lol..AGREE! <3~~The ghost tour, erm... i still think it's ok, but i never lifted my eyes acceot for my HP.~XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lingesh~~~sorry, coz i rampas your gal for the scream...XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015