DREAM....(shuddering)

I can't even remember much about it. Just too IMPOSSIBLE.

All the choir members were at my house. We forgot all about the competition at Stadium Keladi which is due at 8pm. Somebody rememinded us, we packed, but we have no transport. ==. So the only way is -----> by Walking : FROM MY HOUSE TO STADIUM KELADI. ==

The rain was pouring. And i wasn't sure wether it was good luck or bad luck, we met Ady on our way. > _ <. I can't believe it, ADY???!! How come she was involve in Choir. And the worst is, we were scolded in the rain while the clock is ticking slowly. Honestly, i can't remember what she lecture us about. When she is finally done, we were left with half and hour. I was deciding whether i should take Jalan Badlishah or the one on our right.

We walked until the cross -junction, near BIB restaurant, somehow,in my dream, it was my Erhu's teacher house. I don't really know why i decided to walk to my teacher's house. The house was quiet, they were asleep. I called everybody to follow me. We made alot of noise when we were climbing the gates and THEIR DOOR WASN'T LOCK....We just went in until we finally reach their backyard.

" Why are you in my house?" It was my teacher's dad. But there wasn't any hint of anger. So i just lied and and say we don't know our way to the stadium.

..and I woke Up.

Few Weird-things :

1. Why is my Erhu Teacher involve in this dream? Seeing Ady is still acceptable, i was with her for the last few days.

2. Choir? It wasn't suppose to be a competition in real life, it's a concert ==

3. Why did we have to WALK to the Stadium?@@?

4. Why are we acting like a Burglar?

5. Finally, why CHOIR+ADY+ERHU TEACHER = THIS DREAM ?!!

Comments

  1. u knw...talkin bout dreams...
    i had a pervert dream....wp dream her cc...i dream my **...bt its pervert...T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. humm... rely vry WEIRD XD

    btw, y all of us r dreaming? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had a dream bout anthr * tdy...XDD
    bcz its HOLIDAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. the answer is.... THIS IS A DREAM which u dun nid 2 b bothered about~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. oya, 2x tgthr tdy~ XDD
    in d dream 2nd x help me, smile2 lo, thn me n yiting saw 3rd x cum down frm her car, in sport attire..LOL..very yeng de! me n yiting run so excited-ly!!! to her n d bsb court! HAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. honestly, this dream is a real.......mystery~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015