The Royal Day.

Today WAS the important day, The Sultan and Sultanah of Kedah came. Choir went really well although there were some pitching problems when we entered the door, :) It's my first time performing to the royalties, I love it!

We took alot of pictures. There was the picture of Fish and L, OMG, I really, really really love that shot. XD~ Jimmy was really the most busy person with the camera, he took a 3 pictures of me, one with Wan Pei and Kahtijah. I wish I could tag the photo( the one with him, i am totally ignoring Jimmy...XD ) because i think i look quite OK in that photo compared to others, but that will have to wait until I block the photos from my relatives. Hehe. I don;t want them to misunderstand.

Miss Edna was really gorgeous today, more gorgeous than usual. XD. I snap alot of photos of her. I guest she DID realised that we are photo shooting her. =P, but who cares? We want to show it to B as she's really fond of her. And of course, the hairband were really pretty, and thank God, it really is a Hairband.

Tomorrow will be another day. Keep Up. =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015