1st Jan 2012
MY first day of 2012 sucks. I got a message from him in the morning which made me worried so much . but there wasn't even an explanation after that.

2nd Jan 2012
I felt like vomiting when I thought of debate. I really can't stand it any more. > <

3rd Jan 2012
Back to school, finally. I was abit surprise when Pacak was called to recite the prayers, he was suppose to go to another school. Anyway, I wasn't in a really good mood whenever a pass by that place, it made me felt eerie, I used to have a point to pass by, now, I don't really want to, it's because I needed to. I was allocated to 4SC4, guess what, 7 out of 9 of 3A8 2011 Chinese are in the same class, except for Fang2 and Xiu2. M is now my classmate too. As for WP, we have been classmates for 10 years continuously. HoHo. Another treat was, My class is just next to Pacak's. No more staircase. XD, the only thing is, Angkor Wad is my classmate too, and I can't help assuming he's from another class, when he asked me whether WE have any Timetable for tomorrow, I had said, For US yes, but I don't know about your class. == I can't call him, Downstairs, Next Door, I can only use Behind. Damn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015