7th JAN 2012

Wow, I miss my blog. I miss everything here. I haven't been able to sleep well the last few days. Having stress, dad was extremely worried about my condition, because i kept crying, just cry. Cry before i slept, cry when i sleep, and cry again when i woke up. I talked about it to my teacher, but It didn't really help much. So, I told one of my seniors, and she said i should tell my coach. I was thinking how to tell, he would be mad because i am telling him, only now. But i didn't have to, because today,though we had a little competition, i had no full sets of questions and scripts, but the atmosphere seem to change a little, I wonder if my senior told my coach about me, Apparently she did, and my coach sort of brainwashed me, so I decided to try not to fret anymore.

My tuition had started, chemistry, physics, maths, and Biology tomorrow. Chemistry was fun, but it was really really pack, I don;t know how many students are there actually, and we had to go there an hour early. Gosh. I haven't started my Azfa Hanani, I really need to start.

As for IQ 200, it was , of course a big change because we hadn't been in contact for at least a week, but we still talk. I just hope he's all right.

May God Bless Me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015