Drafted on CNY day 3

Currently using my cousin sister's net book to type, I am using this opportunity before all those male cousins of mine start nosing in to the room for tetris battle. It was quite a fun new year this year, though i had to complete my homework. The stupid SEJ and Maths, wahaha!! COMPLETED. I got many ang paus this year, due to my birthday and also my trip to Taiwan, and my PMR results. I am trying to avoid people knowing I am going there, seems embarrass to tell them. > <. Taking ang pau was fun and funny, we lined up wishing grandma. Taking family pictures and my lovely cousin from NZ. By the way, I am allowed to colour my nails. Yeepy!!

I finally saw my baby cousin from KL. Alright it's the best!!! He never stop laughing and screaming,  I told WP that he's practicing his vocal, A good soprano. HoHo. But he can be really nasty when he's angry and frustrated. He can play with handkerchiefs for almost 10 minutes.== There were no fire crackers for me,didn't even thought of playing. I am getting old.T.T More than 5 person said I look TERRIBLY LIKE MY MUM. That means she looks young and I look old. Those toddlers at wai po's house were all cute and playful. I love Jing Xuan,she got me playing the gun action with her. Gosh. (WP, the one we use to seduce Fang2 XDXD) not her younger sister, baek2-ing when she doesn't get what she wants. I love Zhi Ying, she couldn't stop talking to herself, and finally that baby boy cousin. Muahahax!!!

Uncle Henry said i still didn't smile. haha. I just off my facebook immediately when i saw somebody commenting something about debate. I just don;t want to think it about it. It's new year. I am just going to be stubborn then. I am still thinking what decision i should make . I am afraid that I would regret,but i was scare when I think about what I have to go through again.

PS : I was glad that old Edward didn't change his number. =)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Drafts:

It seem that I no longer care much anymore. I told my friend about my frustration that day, she was a little shock that how easy going I was. I wonder if that's really me. I counted what I realize and analyze it myself, there weer so many things that were true. It's just stupid when you are waiting for something which  never exists, which never would exists.

I was a little surprise that that block still didn't disappear. It's been months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015