16th March 2012

I went to check my teeth yesterday for the orthodontic treatment. The doctor said that i have to extract 4 teeth. I didn't expect it to be that many. I am really terrified by that thought, but what to do? ==

I saw Pacak today on my way to my house at my Taman. I didn't notice that  brown Advanza, but his face sort of loomed out and YES!!!! IT's REALLY HIM!!!! How i missed his face, though i just saw him 6 days ago. XD Ping told me where his house is, but never mind, i won't go tracking.

PS : I don't know if my choice is right. but i really don;t want to suffer anymore. It's just scary.
        Forgive me, coaches. T.T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015