Jots

I can't believe that i actually shuddered when Angkor Wat said that he wanted to ask somthing about debate. It was just the old question that i haven't answered my seniors. It was raining too i suppose, and that made me feel cold inside. A teacher called me and she sort of went into talking about my personal problem, but i promise her that i will think about it.

I watch Forrest Gump yesterday. It was many years back since i last watched it. I can't believe that I still cried at the same old scene. the ending. And i just reliaze that one of the author in New York CSI was one of the actor who acted as Leftenan Dan. It's the same old concept, we are like feathers in the wind. God is powerful. I am going to find out about the show Big. It seems interesting to watch.

I finished almost all my homework. Left with 2 kerja amals and my SEJ module. Owh no, i really am lazy to do it. That module is really not a must, yet that teacher set a vow.== Wish me luck. HoHo. Gonna X-ray my teeth this thursday. XD

PS : Thanks to UMNO Padang Serai that I got my 150 bucks. Owh, and because of that. I get to see Pacak !! WOOHOOOO!!!! XD He's terribly handsome. XD Haha. Ignore my Sanguiness. =]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015