Finished Chatting.

People say that time changes things. It seems real. For 4 years, and today it,s the first time Angkor Wat talked to me about him being stress. Well, i won't take his word still, he's a strong guy.

Anyway, today's chat made me realise that those old debate days(not really, just 2 months ago) had really changed my perception that sometimes when you hate a person, it comes to the fact that he or she is  way better than you because they do not care much. Being in the same class with him for almost 3 months has thought me that i have to find a way to stand up against him in the rightful way. I  have to learn how to follow up.He didn't do anything wrong, it was just that he's easy going made me wanted to compete with him, at least, he's one of the best. 

And there's always Black Heart, I don't know, but i could feel that she isn't very happy that i could now actually talk to Angkor Wat normally. I used to hate him in the past, and in some way,I still am, but really too little to even notice. I am not on speaking-terms with her before exam, i do not mind, it gave me the momentum ( C.Saniah, that's a personal concept, hehe)

Angkor Wat, for the moment, thanks for rummaging my life.


Comments

  1. Yes you are right, you have to find a way to stand up against him in the rightful way.. Jia u jia u!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015