16th May 2013

Exam has started, I am now left with 1 week. History, Accounts, English, Malay, Mathematics and Moral ended, half-tragically. I really didn't study T.T

It has been a Long time since I last dreamt, and I had one. Which was murderous. Some sort of political demonstration against the government, The supporters each holding a knife, and as a token of support, you must let them slash your skull softly. However, there was one women that came at me and started slashing mercilessly with that CHOPPING KNIFE on me. It was, I don't know, Nightmare.

As for Teachers day yesterday, there was practically nothing. Except for the games, we didn't enjoy as much as the teachers, of course. Chemistry 3 is on it's way, Thank God I managed.

PS : My dear friend,Ping, Chit Chat does not mean interested. =) Its call "bonding" and being polite. and, I am not blind. Relax. =D

24th May 2013

I AM BACK. HOHOHO, EXAM IS OVER. Let's say, I think it's gonna suck. Whatever, I finished The Time Traveller's Wife. I CRIED. I still like the movie. I think I like crying movies. Thinking back, Choir performances on the Royal day were successful. Thanks to Miss Edna and my team mates. Love you guys. =D


and I met my ex-ex-conductor,We have miss her. =)



and choir girl members of my year =D



We will always love choir = D

25th May 2013


Dad pick up a Hamster that ran loose from fish shop at the road side. She's cute, and possibly pregnant actually . Haha. She eats peanuts with her eyes close. XD



27th May 2013

 I went for Blood Collection today. I have never known my blood group. I guess its time. Thanks to Nixon, I finally have the chance to find out this mystery. Haha. The result will come out on Thursday.

Jots :
Hey,  I only promise you that it;s not going to be FB but not not in Blogger. =D
SERIOUSLY, I AM SO SHOCK. HOW COULD YOU EVEN DO THAT _._ AND YOU STILL SAID YOU'RE INNOCENT.
Good Luck anyway.

S.Ming, your time will come. Don't worry. Don't get bored, the right girl will meet you in the right time.  =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015