GE 13. BN WON. TRAGIC.

5th MAY .THE DARKEST DAY OF MALAYSIA. THE DIRTIEST GENERAL ELECTION EVER!

I was so sad when BN was announced the Government, once again. I was praying hard that PR would win. Even if I don't really know much about Politics, We still care about Malaysia. It was my first year where I was so desperate about the election. I never really care about Politics, all I know was BN was a bullshit. Now, it's different. Thanks to social media and awareness, they blew some into me. I got to know al these things through the net. SILVER NITRATE FOR THE INDELIBLE INK .

 Ellou, brother, All nitrates are soluble in water la ... -.-

 Dad was practically patronising the TV, Computer, Phone. Same goes to some of my friends. It was heartbreaking when I stayed up pass midnight for a new spring in Malaysia. Lucky for Penang, they rejected BN firmly except for Balik Pulau. and really, Malaysia is now govern my TNB ( Tenaga Nasiaonal Berhad ) the last thing we need is "light-out" during counting of votes. I was even more surprised to know that the Phantom Voters actually have 3 ICs and even have A SCHOOL TO STUDY IN. Nice backup huh ?

I am really really mad, even though Exam is just 2 days away from me. Bless me. Lets see how am I gonna die again.

LOCAL BLUE LIBRA,
we don't hate you, We hate corruption.
We don't like you because you are corrupted and full of mischievousness.
Take note, Not everybody can be bribe, example. Penang.
Please, If you are going to rule for the next 5 years, make sure you perform your duties with dignity.
If you want to destroy Chinese, Uproot us all, wipe us clean from this land. We appreciate A clean Cut rather than semi-removal.
Remember, Malaysia is made up of Malaysians, not Bangladeshi.
Please make sure that your power systems are always up during poll counting, and
Please, take note that Nitrates are soluble in water...
and ask Your Dear Cinderella to not use the People's Money to beautify herself with unnecessary accessories.( I suggest Plastic Surgery, practical)

NEXT GE14, if you don't prove us wrong, we will prove you wrong.
MAY GOD BLESS MALAYSIA!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015