5th May 2013. GE13.




Its the voting day tomorrow. 5th May. INI KALILAH UBAH! XD If only I could vote now. Imagine what would happen if students can vote. BN will crumble like pastries. That day when I was on my way back from tuition, I told my dad sentimentally: " Imagine your daughter voting with you in the coming 5 years." Old means Old. Haha.

HAC is dawning. However, I have things on my mind. It was LKL's case. With the new scandal which I have no idea where it blasted off. The thing is, Miss Gooi knows and that means shit as the person who spread the news was Black Heart . I can't believe what she said to her. It wasn't even half true. I am not mad, but frustrated. Miss Edna knows something as well, How can both of them not compromise each other with latest gossips. -.- So, I confronted him myself. It wasn't that bloody after all.

Owh, enough of the scandal. Talking about M,Gooi. I don't know why I always landed up being screw up by her. Sort of like, a student that she likes to bully for fun? ha ha. Once was, I said I doubted : Huai Yi and she heard Huai Yun ( Pregnant). Last Thursday, I started asking questions : I want to.. and she finish my sentence with Getting married ?-.- Yet, sometimes I get a shock from her gestures. I was sitting at a place full of flying insects that can attack you randomly when she asked me to get away from there. I stood up and was about to walked away when she held me still and brushed my back to make sure that i was insect-free. It was unexpected, and I walked away quite idly. It was weird because she was the second teacher that had been so close to me ever since Lai Kham Meng in my primary. I really miss Miss Lai. Hope to see her soon.

Mu. Rao started to cook up some gossips which was shocking. Last time was Naqib ( till now) now they Have Guga . I really had no idea. -.- Why am I always getting these kind of stuffs when I don't want or need any of them. It's even funny to think that despite all these, I didn't get what I wanted. Ok, fine, I was just depress for a moment. Now that I am so free from it all that I could lead a happy day everyday.

PS : Will be conducting soon, I am so nervous. Kebaya on the Royal Day, Baju Kurung on the 2nd. =)

By the way , CF,
I have 2 best friends. And to think that I should give up on either one is stupid. You know why ? Because helping one means helping both. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone.
Difference between you two? I was "hypnotized" to be your friend. Haha!
Spare me for being a little sarcastic, You will know it's you when You understand what I said that day. It wasn't because of me or either of you that I hinted.
It was out of enjoyment when I see it happen. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015