All these emptiness is haunting me. Technically, Post-SPM life should be wonderful, but it wasn't what I expected. The first few weeks was fun, outing with friends. Penang Trip, Hunger Games, Dating with my friend. Gradually, Its time to get back on track, focus on my trip to USA. There's nothing wrong about the preparations about the trip, though I admit that there were still some complications which was inevitable.

I have been dying to tell my parents that everything was a lie. Their lies. What with ABC things that I can do after my SPM, but it looks like i couldn't except for one thing. Going out with friends. That is the only one they agreed because they took that experience away from me many many many times that I hate it so much, because every time I have to lie to my friends, pretend I didn't get the invitation, or vaporise myself from all the fun. The major one, KDrama. OK, i know they are bad stuffs, but they are just for the sake of entertainments. Don't give out promises like these, you don't like me giving out my promises either, and my promise never made you lose anything, because if i don't commit, I suffer. My loss.

JUST LET ME INDULGE MYSELF IN DRAMAS FOR AT LEAST 2 HOURS WITHOUT YOU GUYS SQUINTING ON MY SCREEN AND REMINDING ME THESE ARE NOT HEALTHY. I GET THAT. OK. YOU DON'T LIKE US COMMENTING ON YOUR ACTIONS, DISTURBING THE PEACE, THE ENJOYMENT. THEN DO RESPECT MINE. ALL I ASKED IS JUST LET ME WATCH WITHOUT GUILT, FEAR, ANXIOUSNESS, WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. ISN'T JUST 2 HOURS LITTLE ENOUGH FOR THE PASS 5 OR 6 YEARS EVER SINCE KDRAMA WAS BORN.
I AM NOT 21, ITS YOUR RIGHT TO FORBID ME, BUT I AM STILL A TEENAGER, YOU CAN'T BLAME US FOR WATCHING. WHO SAYS THAT WE SHOULD ALL AGREE WITH WHAT THE GREAT PEOPLE DO. I CAN'T BE THEM. I LISTEN TO YOUR ADVICE, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO FOLLOW IT, DEPENDING ON THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

Owh, just some random shout few days before that.

I was shock to know that you were still keeping it from your guardians. You are suppose to be better than what I thought you would be. I am worried if You will regret it if you keep on being like this. Take my advice. You don't want to add oil on fire when the time comes.

Going down to KL tomorrow. Will only be back on the 20th.

Will Write soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015