Christmas Is Over, meaning a New Year is going to be here soon. 2013 had been great, awesome in fact, with so many surprises this year and heart wrenching moments as well, which i will never ever forget and labelled it as life lessons. I had been spending my last whole week in Penang. I love that town, Balik Pulau.

1. I finally met my 2 year old cousin, Pi Wan. OMG. HE IS JUST SO DAMN CUTE that i eerily wish he is my son already already. Haha! The way he tried to mimic his sisters blabbering, calling me GuGu and all, though i corrected him and he instantly corrected himself, the way he jumps up frantically like he's in shock whenever i come, never running away from a big cousin sister like me.

Happy Birthday Pi Wan! :)

2. I went around the Whole Balik Pulau in fact. There was one spot at the paddy field where you could see 10 eagles soaring high up together to prey for the egrets. There's a newly build Horse Station at Sg. Burong. I SAW A REALLY TINY PONY. Too tiny in fact for its name, really cute.

3. Then, I SMELT PIGS. We found the pigsty, with all the fat round grumpy snotty humongous creature with its significant odour. there were 2 slots specially for piglets. MIND YOU, the longer i stare at them , the more i fell for hem. I REALLY LOVE THEM. OMG. PIGLETS are just so cute! They are really like puppies, their colours, their sound, the squiggly tails, spots, all except their face. I could really take them in as pets.

4. My phone failed me already and I am back with my really old Nokia phone, haha! I didn't know there would be surprises. First of all, i saw LKL's vow to get attached with Black Heart in the coming next 3 months. And the most funny thing is all the messages I swear to forget it once i read it, haha! those flirty messages really ticked me. It brought back the fact that we can actually be close friends. Consider it as priceless =P But i deleted it again, anyway, its auto-delete. OMG. I don't really care as this really dark secret of mine isn't just my secret only, so, no worries then. Forgive my stubbornness, haha, people tend to be nostalgic, Car, just like what you said. Haha! Its for the good. We shall meet again very soon ;) 

5. My old teacher contacted me, and we have decided to meet up in January. All in all, i will have to meet up with 3 teachers before going to USA. Mr Lim, Miss Lai and My Erhu Teacher.
Write Soon. Last Saturday of 2013 though. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015