December Draft




Came back from KL. Dance Practice for YES2014 was awesome at the Temple of Fine Arts at Brickfields. My group did Ribbon Dance. My group members were great too.

Stayed with Angie hosted by Priscilla's house. We had such great and funny moments. I remembered the day where I got lost with Angie in Mid Valley, and how we dress up in the midnight just to take picture at the Christmas Tree. Thanks so much for the highly expensive Christmas present, I really love it. And the picture of course.


We chalked my hair, OMG. Our conversations, not pure at all. They were so unprofessional that they screwed up my hair, haha.

Me : How can you do that to my hair, he's my dearest.
Prisci : Why ?
Me : He's my Hubby
Prisci : How was your first night then ?
Me : So Hairy
Still, We realised we have all the same friends all around us, be it in school or DP. So, just move on then. I still get sad sometimes, damn it. But i feel awesome all the time,  because DP was just too awesome and Tired. Hah, Wilson actually wanted to Kutuk My head because I was actually suppose to ENJOY MY STAY in KL, haha!  Stop Dwelling! KLCC was fantastic too, as it was my first time actually being inside KLCC itself. So thanks to my friends, water fountains. XD

Got My dresses too, haha!



Going to be Christmas Soon. Can;t wait. 


                               





Exorcizamuste. Omnis Imundus Spiritus. Omnis Imundus Satanica. Ominis Legio. Omnis incursio adversarii servire, Te rogamus Audi Nos



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015