Refresh back to USA Part 2

Do I have trips ?

Of course, you do think I would just get stuck In one place. I mean I have always wanted to visit the country sides. It has always been my dream. Its so dry, and magical. ( what am I saying ?) I went to , Aurora, Nebraska during Spring Break. Its where my Host Dad's sister is staying. Jan Whitney and her husband, Bill, both on the mission of preserving Nebraska's ecosystem. They aim to protect the native habitats of Nebraska for various benefits. You can always check it out here : Prairie Plains Resource Institute. Aurora is such a small town that practically everybody knows everybody. Nebraska, believe me, the country is just lovely.  

My favourite Street of all time.
Dry and Magical. like I said.
Nebraska State Capitol
View from the Capitol
I fell in Love with Red Barns.
With the Agnes
The Rustic Mailbox
The Tractor with its big tyres
I even went to Colorado, it was just, heaven. It's just white and sweet with clarity. It's phenomenal. I wouldn't forget a moment of it. I mean, the plus point was we experienced a run-away from Tornadoes, LOL. Never would I imagine that this would happen.


The Red Rock Mountain
On top of the tallest 14teeners.
Mountain Goat. Rare Sighting. I know I am lucky.

Loveland Pass

Pikes Peak

USA Air Force Academy

I wanted to get drunk with this bar tender. hehe.

The Garden of the Gods with my Host Family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015