The Age of Adaline


I got a call from one of my good friend that she's rotting at home and needs some company and a movie. Well, it suits me, after that torturing Undang Talk for 6 damn long hours ( Well, finally I am taking it, right ?) Pitch Perfect 2 wasn't applicable because she had it reserved for another friend. too bad. But, we ended up agreeing to have a dose of romantic shit,

 Well, you know me. Do you ?

Our Plan A was suppose to be 11am, heading to Alma, Jusco. But at 10,45 my dear friend called and the next second,  we were shooting straight for Gurney Drive, Penang. Suits me real fine. So, the movie we sought for was, tadaaa....

THE AGE OF ADALINE


To be exact, Adaline Bowman, casting by Blake Lively. Honestly, I really think that at certain Angle, and some part in the movie, she does look alot like Taylor Swift

Shoutout------> YEAH, I KNOW, SWIFTY JUST WON 8 AWARDS AT THE BMA !!!



"No, Just Shake it off, I am Blake"
Anyway, I would say its quite interesting, I would say A touch of Sci-Fi  adds colour to Romance.
If You're wondering about the Plot, well, I think you should Ask Wiki, they tell a better story than I do. 

Anyway,this guy is kinda new, I don't recognize him. Still, I laughed when I saw this scene of Adaline and Ellis.

 "What's the thing about Elevators?" Well, well, no, I am glad they did not kiss here.

I think Flemming, Adaline's daughter plays quite a role, too. She's cute and petty, LOL. 

"Here's Mama, asking me how many strands of grey hair do I have ?and, I don't do maths. " 

And the Plot twist, all because of this man. William Jones.
"I think you wouldn't want my beard to kiss you." Thank God He did not Kiss her.

Honestly, i think it was the plot twist that made this movie  into one of my above average Movies. I am surprise I did not cry, usually, crying will help me know how much the movie affects and relates to me. 

But, I still wanted to get something out of the movie, and i was surprise the answer came as easily as drawing my next breath.

Love will always leave a scar in this world, waiting to be discovered, maybe again, who knows.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015