Refresh back to USA, Part 3


School Activities ?


Lisa Hoffman from Germany. and I after a match.
Pool Party
Cullinary
Ceramics

                           
PROM? 


Suan, who used to stay in malaysia, Curling my hair
Some Pictures
                                             
  
I think the tree trunk looked better
                                         Dinner at Axel's and my Corsage from my Host Fam, Real Roses.                                     

AMERICAN STUFF ?

American High School Classroom
Yellow Bus
Baseball Game 
Rodeo
NBA Basketball Game
By the way, if you people are wondering how a classic American Breakfast looks like ?
Please ignore the presents, haha!

Fortune Cookies, anybody ? 
I think the McD is normal, but my my, that Vanilla Milkshake ..yum.



                           


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015