Annoyed.

My mood was abit unstable today. I don't really know why. First, I found a red ant on my bed. I thinked that's the thing that bit me on my left arm. Then, I saw Pacak many times today, but I didn't make any reactions like I used to. During Break, I saw him, I was still ok. But after school ended, I met him at the canteen. I should be happy. But I couldn't even laugh. T_T. He turned and saw me, maybe he was expecting to see my stupid girly reaction ==, but I didn't even turn my head to look at him. Thrice I walked past him, I pretended he didn't exist. Maybe it's because somebody teased me about it. I wasn't angry. Just annoyed by it. And just by feeling annoying makes me feel terrible.

What's happening to me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015