Draft of 090411 ~


Cross-country yesterday. I ran alone. And I broke my own record by finishing 5km within 40 minutes. YES! And luckily my stomach ache only happened after the race.( hate it when it happened). SM 526 seems like a nice number. Ha ha. I got 17 after the 15 medalists. So maybe next year, I will aim higher. Anyway, Samsudin didn't get the last place…Thank God for this miracle. BUT SULTAN GOT THE FIRST!!!! DAMN IT!! WHY AM I IN SAM???!!!


But still. I felt weird. Been sticking with a handsome girl the whole day yesterday. Details not to be listed here. She will kill me. I know something that I had never known before. I had to plot my question carefully, control my voice, so as not to startle her. (Of course I was given the AUTHORITY to ask.) So , that means I ain't a busy body. But, I felt that I shouldn't have ask. And I wonder if a few of those around her had realized her missing piece. ( Really sorry.)


And today. I REALIZED I had become darker. Sigh. Why did that stupid bell rang in the AFTERNOON. And now I do got a white "strap" across my wrist. (Damn Watch..) So, I have to keep up with my double-coloured feet and double-coloured wrist. T.T And one tiny bruise had appeared on my right knee. Stupiak WP still PRESSED it. > <! At least I managed to pull her shoelace. ~V^^V~


OH SHIT! Ping2 went and ask Pacak about me. Pacak asked back to Ping if I like him. DAMN DAMN!!! How am I going to face him? URGH! EMBARRASSED ≧ω≦ I am dead. DEAD. Ping, I thought you are suppose to ask the other way round??! How come it ended up in tragic?!@@!? Last time, it was just me who has to be aware of his presence. And now, he is AWARE OF ME BEING AWARE OF HIM.! OH.GREAT ~ I was just looking at him today in the field. It was hot, so I need distractions. Sigh. IS THIS A SIN TO ADMIRE some boy. Honestly, just the face. I really don't mean to go near him.


Comments

  1. i cn replace d missing pieces...nt a prob~ XD
    btw..i actually forgot wt to ask pacak..tht is y it turns out diff XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find your missing piece. Find back the old if you can.. but find a new one if it's no longer available.

    You forgot... yeah...==

    ReplyDelete
  3. nt interested to find d old 1~ XD

    so wts d question again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1...WOW...your choice.

    2. i dare not proceed. > <

    ReplyDelete
  5. yerrrrrrr........ping......wat happened har......

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeeeeeeeeeeeee.......dun tell me dy....

    ReplyDelete
  7. i tell everythin till finish dy,,XDD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015