Random Updates :
1st April.


April Fool. I do name it as APRIL FOO. @@! Foo was smsing me at 5.55 pm until 7pm. Almost an hour full till i have to tell her i am going for a swim. What the hell, i SHOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN THAT IDEA TO HER. DAMN BAD IDEA. Now that we talked about matrimony and kissing policy( == )..come to think of it...i don't think matrimony is in my planning yet. Not to say that i will one day, but really, not now. Sheldon didn't manage to trick me. ( don't use http://www.killjernet.com/ to scare me...), Margaret did. and FOO didn't pass the test. ^^~


2nd April.


Rushing day. Not much. Dad posted a 50 gram letter for RM 82. > <


3rd April.


That was yesterday. Konferansi waris. Still haven't see Pacak's parents. Learning 青花瓷at the moment. <3 But the string is abit sticky. Rusting can make it sticky??@@?


4Th April.


Nothing much. Just one thing. I really suspected Ady is in the middle of a relationship. I am sure fish knew it already. Told her. GOSH!! and the suspected guy is of the same surname. OH NO, he is more "yong sui" than Jia's Dada&Sasa. Sorry. I will try to accept that fact. ==lll


Comments

  1. damn...btw..i dinnt realize..xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha~~~so scary leh~~can sleep or not???XD
    haha~i saw pacak's parents lo~~XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. foo~ yala~~~now you know, wait for next year la~~

    M~~ i already biasa with that pic d la, zhe xing use b4, stupiak ksz oso, and others, you are the first girl to use that pic to scare me la..== eh, no need tell me, i can swear to god u din see his parent's la...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015