Edward said Hi Again.


Written on 8th of April.



Yesterday was a very emo day for me. First, the ABRAIN go and shout at us like we are her dogs. I really hate her. She made me want to shout out those rude words back at her. She's not even the person WHO HAS THE RIGHT to shout at us. Just go to hell . And last night, I have to throw my temper in fb to Ping2 about her. I can't even play my erhu, I was scared that I will break my outer string by my anger. And I had fever, I guess it must have been because of the rain or the hot sun on Tuesday. Yi Fang said that I always get fever. Technically, I can be feverish almost everyday, just that they didn't notice. It might also be because I didn't get enough sleep the day before today. I was busy chatting in fb and I was afraid that that person will "break" if I went away, so I stayed in front of the computer until she said she had to go. And my bad mood is also because Mr. LJ told me Pacak knows about me. HE knows my intentions. HE knows all those meanings behind all my hysterical reaction whenever I see him. I couldn't look at him properly yesterday. What a waste. T.T HE WAS WEARING WHITE if I'm not mistaken! @@!


And today, I got flew. Bad flew. My fever still haven't left me. So I was wondering If I could go for cross-country. I didn't get enough sleep. The mood did not pass and I ended up with a dream about Ping2 and BALL BEARINGS (@@). I could not remember what was in it, except the ball bearings and Ping2 only. Something about how to place the ball bearings together. Ok, enough about that. I got a SURPRISE today! Old Edward pinked me in fb. I was "wandering" in front of the PC and suddenly THAT TAB appeared. The Tab that had been deleted by the Fb system of which I had been trying to keep it ever since our last chat. But that good luck only lasted for a few moments, we only chatted for around 10 minutes and my internet was down. DAMN IT! But never mind. At least I got what I wanted to know. He got 8As. Not bad then. I realised that he didn't hate me. He followed my status. He wasn't hiding from me. His everything is always the opposite of what I expected, It was just me who was trying to pull myself completely out of his world.



I was planning to text him ,to complain about my network. But suddenly these 3 words----- A Clean Cut ,turned me on guard and I rebelled against my decision. The wall that had been rebuilded by me last December is still there, strong as always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015