Drafted for 6th and &th July

It turned out alright. I am so so so so happy. All it took was just some internal wifi-ing in the blogging world. Of course we will always be Best friends ;)

I was so afraid that I would forget about the 2 days in KL. So starting with a really simple and economic journeyon 5th July, we took the 5.15 MaraLiner . Somehow the journey that was suppose to be 4 hours took up as long as 6 hours. Thanks to MaraLiner that for the first 3 hours, I was still stuck in Perak, what with all the stopping, picking up passengers in Palik Buntar and who-knows-where in Ipoh. I was suppose to read up something, and manage to finish 2 thesis, and facts and figures. Thanks for the Head Light dad =) We reached at 11 plus and guess what, I slept at 2.30am. 

6th July. Woke up at 6am. I have to catch the 6.41 Commuter from Kampung Batu in KL to Shah Alam. 15 stops for 1 hour. Caught the Rapid Bus and went to Quality Hotel. Registered at 9.15 am. Name tags were given in the form of masking tape, Munis was judging about it, why arn't there proper name tags. -.- Started with a survey form, and as usual, two to three questions that required you to write your opinion with WORD LIMIT, again _-_lll

We started with ice breaking. I don't know if it is. We have to stand in a big circle ( 120 applicants) you have to remember all their nicknames of those before you. Then the blowing game. They are smart, "blowing' things wear everybody has to wear, or afraid to admit that they didn't wear. exp ; inner garment . Cool. We were separated into Groups. I was in Group 4, ended up with one of the Oldest Volunteer, Luqman. We played a lot of games, a lot of presentations. There was one guy name Aiman. =P I sill like Pacak. Just so easy to stumble into somebody name Aiman, from Sungai Petani. He offered to shake hands. ( It was weird, Malay guys don't really do that ). For energizer, we had to play the "lying-90 degrees-on-your-friends-knee-game" A supporting and trusting game. Paper Cutting. Luqman kept manipulating our group leader and we had to get punish, Gyiyomi. I AM NOT A FAN OF IT. However, poor Luqman had to wear that underwear-like pink mask and do Gwiyomi, Imagine a muscular man doing it. Haha!

During the night, we had SLEP test ( More preferably known as SLEEP test =P ) 2 sections. First section done with questions from the Audio. Second section was normal English test. I wasn't call for my interview, its due the next day. My room-mates,really satu Malaysia, Aida form Seremban, and Priyangah from Pahang. We talked a lot, especially me and Priyangah. Gossips as usual. Since we are strangers, it's alot easier to talk about something, since they wouldn't tell anybody else, nor would it cause you serious trouble if they were to share it with someone else.

Next day, BREAKFAST was TERRIFIC, HONEY STARS. I took two bowls. HAHAHA! Having a test again _._ ESSAYSSSssssssssss! I hate that. 3 Essays with 4 parts of questions in each set in one and a half hours. I was called for interview before i even finish my essays Ok, it wasn't bad, i rush a little in the end, and my handwriting sucks. We have to write on the soft matted floor. No tables. yeah, Takeem was behind me, and I have to really make sure i sit or lay down properly.

My interview ? It was Ok. I was a little deflated when they asked me about Sedim. Great. I don;t really know whats so special about Sedim. All I know is the tree top walk. Tall trees. That's all. _._ Doomed. The malay interviewer was quite hostile for me, not that she was the first of that kind i have seen in years. I don't think I bonded well with her. I was just asking some questions back, and having provided my own answer for it, and asking if it would be Ok to answer this way, she had said, you are the one who should be answering, not us, HUH ? Hey, I already told you my answer and I was just hoping to know if my answer would be acceptable or is there another answer more suitable for it ? She really looks like Rita Skeeter with her glasses, just, not so green as her. XD

Energizers. We were freezing since the first day. So we marched. I don;t know what is it called. Anyway, the camp ended up with photography session. And i went back with dad

Reached my house around 2am.

Hope that everything will be fine. ;)
7-Eleven Convenient- Group 4. XD


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015