I am always ready. Please ? =)

I wanted to talk about my two days at KL. Then, when i logged in ( finally) i think i should write about something that is more important to me than about AFS.

I trust we know what's going on.

First, its not a broken friendship. Its still not broken. To me. If you thinks it is. I am sorry. Really sorry because I never wanted all this to end up in this bad shape. Maybe you are right that we are pushing each other away without us knowing how far we have gone, how bad it is until now.If only you do give it a chance to make it right again, at least just let me stick back all the pieces.  I want you to know that I understand both of you as a couple. I do. I know like maybe I am suppose to comment on both of you like others did. Snickering, saying stupid stuffs about your relationship, but why should I ? When I don;t think there's nothing wrong until this stage. I think I don;t really know how to.

Second, I don't have a progress to embark on. I thought I explained to you. We are friends because we have gone through something together, but its definitely not something that you think it is. Even about this sentence, its a mere statement. I am sure there is no wrong in that certainly ? If we talk, we just talk, there's nothing in there. If it's the timing , then i will improve on my looking-out, maybe its still not good enough, if its frequency, i will reduced it. You won't be unhappy over all these big things if only you trust me that i am not trying to screw things up. I didn't even think about it. I don;t want you to be sad. I don;t want to be sad too, and most importantly, I am sure he doesn't want you to be sad too. ( Just please allow me to say this )


Above all, of the thousands of things I could have say, I just want you to know, I am always ready, just waiting for you to be.  You don;t have to change yourself, you just have to make a come back. I won't be far. and A BIG THANKS. :)

May the odds be ever in your favour.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015