So. TRIAL IS DAUNTING!!! I am still lost in the midst of laziness and dwellings. I lost my will. Damn it. Trial is just as important as my SPM slip. What am I going to do if I don't strive ?

Anyway, THE SPANISH that was suppose to be hosted my my family has finally in my school. ( 2 weeks ago). He's kind of good - looking. Ok, just still considered acceptable in the range of handsome, but not very up to it =P ( I know I am choosy ). I have been trying to talk to him for weeks, but he seemed to have develop into a  girl-phobic boy. Whatever, I managed to have a chit-chat with him while waiting for Zakuan.

So, Wan Pei and Wen Hui went nuts. -.- For the day. Fish and I were stuck together like unwanted cats, and here's the photo of the day.
With My Best Friend and Guille.

 Last week had been susceptible enough. ( I wonder if it is this word ).

First, I received my Confirmation SMS text from AFS that I am short-listed for the YES Semester Program. I AM SUPER SUPER SUPER HAPPY AND PROUD OF MYSELF, :) :) thanks to all my friends, and teachers who had prayed hard for me, especially Pei pei and Miss Edna for suggesting a price of 300, and Chin Chee for reciting the phrase everyday : " Suzanne, you are going to AFS!!!" and My bestie's Boyfriend, for driving me safely to my tuition last Thursday. Its a bless that I get to see my text. =P. My friends were all excited

Secondly, checked my PLKN.

Maaf, anda TIDAK TEPILIH untuk menyertai PLKN siri 11/2014. Terima Kasih.

OWH!!!! TERIMA KASIH BANYAK-BANYAK!!!!! Hehehehehhe......:D

Owh, some final Jots
1. Its healthy to not do so many homework some times. I am becoming more and more lazy. /.\
2. I really hope I can complete the AFS forms without any obstruction. God.


3. To my dear best friend, I am so glad. Glad then Ever that its all more than OK. I know there might still be room of improvement, hehe. But. No matter who you are with, single or in a relationship, fat or skinny, fair or dark, with curly hair or not,  Miss or Mdm , I will always be on the other side for you.;)

Even if the clock stops =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015