First July

First of all. Let's start with the bad. I mean why am I in a bad mood. How would you feel when one of your closest friend could not even spare you.Iron Man, How am I suppose to tell you what i really know when Iron Woman is so powerful ?

Hmm. If you're jealous, fine. You know I didn't really meant to do anything to even trigger that piece inside you. Narrow minded ? I can't help reminding myself to not use some other rude words. I don;t feel like using it just yet. I can feel it. I just ignore. It might not be what you think. I know, sometimes people like me gets driven crazy by emotions and fear. Then why did you even change, I might change too, but i am sure i change in what i share with you. Why ? Was it because of my name that happened to be under your scrolling finger tips on the screen ? Out of the blue you suddenly care so much about this lame name ?  I can;t tell you how I wish you would know what another half said. It's not something bad, but just a -let-you-know.

I thought I explained. I thought my nightmare was over. It turned out that I was wrong. No, I won't hide it any more. You can continue to hate me or what. I just hope in the end of the day. You would revert back to your old self. One that I am sure I would have to wait for an eternity.

So now with the good. TOMORROW IS MY LAST DAY WITH BRACES !!! OWH!!!!! I am just so erm, STUNNED!

Plus, CHOIR MADE A PROFIT OF RM 267!!!!! Congrats =)

finally

I managed to make it to the National Level AFS interview. I hope I can really work out my way. Please. =D


See you =)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015