Chen Long's Invitation.

It's been a lazy and crazy week, since I am learning how to drive. But  Chen Long has bugged me twice, and now I am confused how should I react. LOL

It's been too long expecting something to happen, and when it did, I panic. I have been asked to go out with him twice. The first was a failure because I had something going on, and the second one, I would love to go, as friends, i swear and of course , maybe to know him better. But mum had said if I go, it means I want to be with him. I personally don't think so.

So, now I have a feeling that I wont be able to make my own decision when the time comes, whoever it is. I might like somebody, and because my parents said something, but I might get the wrong idea that i don't like somebody. And, this is going to be a big problem in the future.

My parents have now given me the green light that I am now allowed to date guys if i wanted to. They hinted, which I have often find it hilarious. But, I doubt that leniency though. Haha.

Honestly, I don't know if I like , or even have the slightest interest in him as much as I have before. He's been so confusing, and his every move has been manipulating me. And, I really hate that, and when too much time past, you begin to doubt everything.

I don't know, but I think that I still stand firm on the fact that I might regret if i choose to pick one now. And I don't intend to be regretful of my choice.

Next Call, will be in July.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015