The call in July from Chen Long came earlier than I thought. In Fact, it came the very next 2 days. This time, he wanted me to accompany him to Seberang Jaya for shopping. I mean,, no big deal, but I find the reason for his invitation funny. haha.

The point was, i thought I would ignore it. Because, I didn't want to have to say no to him. But I had another round of counselling from mum, and i finally realize that my answer could be so simple.

I realized my problem was i had always had the wrong concept that if you want to be with somebody, there's always a trial period, or in other words, a trial period at the start of every relationship or the getting- to- know- each- other phase. I was wrong .

You see, if you want to be with somebody, that means, you have the  desire to make it last, for as long as it can, till the very last moment. There shouldn't be an excuse saying that you can always pick another one if one does not suit you. No, you've got to gamble and play your game of love very well.

So, I had my answer, and if you're wondering which is it, well, my ass is still sitting here.

I cannot believe i didn't know, not to say that I should know these things now, but it doesn't hurt to know a bit of these little things that actually do matter in life. I thank my mum for this, a lot.

Anyway, you people would realized and be wondering why am i dwelling in all these icky stuff . I think it's kind of, you know, in the phase,( I presume it's still too early to think about it) plus, it's a conversation that we will always have to go through one day be it with friends, or your family. Relatives do ask questions regarding your relationship status, and so sometimes I really couldn't help but ponder about my past, present and future.

Just couldn't help it. I think I need to give it a break.  :D

Comments

  1. Gamble doesn't good for child yar.. Hahaha😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015