Lying to Myself

HE will be gone by 28th. HE made a mistake with the date on the air tickets.
That's one day less...and today evening, he will be attending a camp.
It's until 26th.
5 precious days gone...puff...and nothing.
I can't bear that.
I tried my best to hide my sadness.
When he texted me just now, i kept inserting the "haha" into my text.

HE said he missed me. I missed him too.
I miss him to the core of my heart...

"When you leave, you are free to choose your own path...don't force yourself because of me..."
"Yes, but for now, i am clearly aware of my choice..."
"Did you like anybody before?"
"Yes..."
"Yeah, I know...her first, then her..."
"Who's the first?"
"xxx"
"No...not her...but the second..."
"Yeah, i Know..."
"I never like her...she just sort of gave me a favourable impression"
"Owh..."
"I don't really know the difference between a liking and a favourable impression"
"But i am sure you HAD known it...
"Yes...Muackz!"
"Muackz..."
"Happy?"
"Yes...I am..."


Indeed, I was just lying to myself.



~ It is neither good nor bad, but thinking makes it so. ~
William Shakespeare.

Comments

  1. juz let it b..... u cant change anythg of it..... dun too care if it.. u nid 2 put it down..

    ReplyDelete
  2. trying to...i made my choice...but there's sumthing i am afraid of...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wats ur choice?
    wat r u afraid of?

    ReplyDelete
  4. erm~~after he is gone~~i am afraid that i cnt get bc to the real me...~

    ReplyDelete
  5. nononono~~ u cant b like tis~~!!
    u can!! belive urself!! u cn do it!! u MUZ do it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015