A Dream about Him


11 DEC 2010
" Ra-Pun-Zel!!!!"
I woke with a start, with my heart rate rising, when I heard my dad calling me to wake up. I was aware that this was the second alarm I had received, my mum had knocked furiously on my door. I was still thick with sleep, but the dream kept replaying in my mind. Gosh, it's weird. The dream was not the so called" nightmare", yet, it still has it's tension concealed in my character.
There were 2 parts in the dream, 2 episodes I think. Grandma was in it, but her role was not really important, she just sat there day-dreaming. I doubt she could hear all the happenings in the house, and my schoolmate, Ping-Ping. It wasn't logical, but I cannot denied that she was in it.
It was noon, and I was studying in the living room. Grandma, day-dreaming, and Foo on he other hand, in the kitchen. Cooking I supposed. I wasn't aware of anything until the sound of the gates aroused me. Somebody was opening the gate. And in came him. It was him, I never expected it to be him, and opening the gates like a …a burglar trying to break in?
Once he was inside the house, He started nosing around everything in connection with me. My books, my racks. He even wanted to go into my room. There was no way I was going to show anything in it to him, not with all my secrets and fragments of clue that linked to him loitering everywhere.
" No, not a chance in here!" He screwed up his face.
We chatted non-stop. Nobody was there to stop us, my grandma wouldn't too, and Foo understands what's going on. He asked me about my life, it was clear he was trying to make good use of his time in here, at this moment, without the presence of my parents and my brother.
The second part continued where both of us had been.
It was late at night. We were still in the living room, chatting away like a bullet train. " Pi- on!!" Gosh, my parents are back. HE was terrified, asking me how to escape. " Quick, go through the backdoor, It's not lock! Climb up that tree!"
Soon, after he had gone, mum and dad came in. My brother was no-where in sight, phew… . They were eyeing suspiciously at me, but not lecturing yet. Had they heard what I was yelling?
" Somebody was here, a new smell…" No! when did they started picking up the smelling technique? ><!!
" Nobody, anyway, Foo's here, over there, in the kitchen." Foo came out and greet my parents. She had decided to turn back to the kitchen when my mum suddenly darted out towards her. She grab hold of Foo's collar, and forced her to tell her the truth if anybody was here. Wriggling in pain, she denied it. Our eyes met, and I nodded to her. But mom wasn't loosing her grip on her.
" Mom!! Get off her!" Foo was released and hurried back to her safe place—the kitchen. "Mom, its only me and Foo…" It's me, Foo and him…
Upon hearing this, dad relaxed and went to seat on the sofa, while mum, still shaking with rage, but more in control than before. I gave passed to dad a cup of water when he suddenly went stony-like, his eyes popping out like a gold fish!
" I KNOW!!! A GUY WAS HERE!! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!"
" No!!! I don't have one!" I was getting worried. What if this was the end of me?
" IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE, WHO'S THAT ON TOP OF OUR TREE!!!" NO!!! I couldn't have been in such a bad luck!!! He should be well hidden…in the tree…there was enough time for him just now…I look at the tree, on top of it….was him, no doubt.
" Dad…he is just….I…---"
" DON'T LIE TO ME…YOU ARE IN LOVE…WITH THAT GUY IN THE TREE………!"

 

" Ra-Pun-Zel!!!" and I woke with a start, which brings us back to the very beginning of this story.

 


 


 

Comments

  1. I never weed b4...
    mayb i should try it sumtime...heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow~~ ur mum like vampire.... gud smell technique.. cn smell if hv HUMAN~~ ahahahahah
    btw, y muz u ask him 2 climb up d tree bt nt juz run away????? he's nt LING oso~~~ hahahaahah
    u dream ur family like so horrible..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol~~bcoz if he ran away, he will meet my mum and dad..( go through the door ma..)

    Ling is nt the only person who cn climb trees la..

    yeah...horrible n scary~~~nvr thought i would hv this dream~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. WALAOEH!! SINCE WHEN I BECOME UR MAID LA!!! inside d kitchen...den cum out from d kitchen...den back to d kitchen. btw...i dunno hw to cook...oya..can gimme better character nt??its like a abuse-maid case lehh!!! T_T

    ReplyDelete
  6. i kind of wondering the dream reflected what you terrified of and what you're anxious of... hope it's not an omen anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foo~ I SAID YOU ARE NOT MY MAID!!!
    you were juz cooking la...
    juz a bit unlucky~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, maybe it's true, i am terrified about it~~ about the omen, hope it's not...><!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ran through back door la.....
    ahhaahah~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. back door oso u muz go through the fron door la~~
    my back door will lead to a kebun~==~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015