KT and NICOLE ...^^

NORMALLY, I would have cringed away from any secrets that found their way to me. Secrets do scatter, I never doubted that fact, and that's why I put that as my Blog's title. Secrets can be nice to listen to, despite the fact that you might be given the title "eavesdropper", I wouldn't mind abit of surprises sometimes. These surprises seem shocking sometimes, you might gained something from it for a better preparation of defending anything unexpected, and sometimes non-other than entertainment. Secrets are feared to be reveal, seems like I have one myself too. But of course, that secret is no longer only mine, and…I am not the only one who has almost the same secret like mine. =)

This is my cousin. KT. He seems too young to look at, but his actually a year older than me. I can't find a thing that is interesting in him, or on him, even though he looks sort of handsome, his face held no interests for me to continue describing it. The only thing I know was HE LOVES TO CATCH CHICKEN. Gosh, I used to doubt that he could catch one, but yesterday seem to have proven my assumptions wrong. He managed to catch a ROOSTER with a fishing net. ( I never heard of that before..==!! ) and released it again. Owh, what a waste.

Few weeks ago, I chatted with KT on facebook. He wanted me to do him a favour and not tell anybody about this, including my parents, not even my brother. He asked me to translate this " You are a person where every girl would like to have."As a girl , I knew what that means, and I jumped to the conclusion at once that someone was proposing to him. I demanded the truth from him, but in vain. He denied it, and changed his relationship status to single, and boasted about him being still available. I couldn't help laughing. He was never good in lying, at least not as good as me.

So, I decided that I would soon know about that proposing thing. I secretly hoped that he wasn't joking. It's nice when you know that someone else is actually doing the same thing like you even if it's "illegal", It was comforting. Since then, I would always think that why I was trusted so easily by him. I would have easily spilled out all my thoughts to my brother, my mother, or maybe to his mother, or even my grandmother. Gossips I supposed. It seemed weird when I thought of everything between us. We seemed to be the more suitable as cousins for each other than others, maybe it's because a fight never broke up between the two of us. But it's even weirder when I suddenly thought of one thing, we never talk to each other before the chat in facebook that I mentioned above. That's a big point. And when did he started to trusts this cousin of him?

As the mystery continues, he kept following my facebook updates. Even his younger brother commented " Suzanne and KT both have gf and bf." The part about me was quite true, but the other part about him was still a mystery, but It's becoming clearer. He must be having one, I thought. So I kept tabs on his profile status. Always laughing to myself when I saw anything that was connected to a girl, a girl which I was sure of him hiding it from me. He really is a poor lier.

And , it was not until the day before yesterday that I had my answer.

At that time, it was almost 11 at night and I was at my grandmother's house. She was about to go to bed when she blurted out "A girl is interested in KT" My mum was surprised, but I wasn't. Of course, why should I be when I am the one who knew about it earlier than any of them, I even know how the girl proposed to him. Fortunately, KT came the next day. I told him that Grandma knew about it. He assured me it's ok and told me if it wasn't because of his youngest brother( not even 7 years old) , that tale would only remained known by only the two of us. So that cleared all my doubts about him. He was then busy attending to his SMS when mine arrived unexpectedly too, and I was too busy to question him about anything else after that. In the middle of sms-ing, he would asked me about some vocab and spelling.

After lunch, I was reading about Bilbo Baggins at Beorn's cottage , and KT was sketching with a marker at a table. I went over to him in order to feed myself with some chickpeas when I accidently caught a glimpse of a name, NICOLE. So, she's Nicole, I said to myself quitely.He immediately coverd it up with his hands. But it was too late, nothing had escaped my eyes. I snickered and tried to surpress the urge to laugh, and quickly back away to return to Bilbo Baggins again. After a few minutes, the paper ended in the rubbish bin.While having dinner that evening, his mum came and joined us for dinner, apparently, his mum was busy eating and Grandma and my mum quickly wind him up, teasing him by asking him mockingly…Are you missing someone? Is it Nicole Ann David? Did you miss your mum, or her? (His mum just came back from Bali) Etc.etc.etc. Upon hearing that and his face glowing a deep red, I felt like laughing again. He looked at me and almost hiss.

At night, I was back at home and attended to my facebook. KT was online, and I decided to ask him.

"I want to ask you something."

"About what?"

"About erm erm, haha!"

"Just say it, it's fine."

"Fine, Nicole then."

" Hey, How did you Know?"

" I have eyes."

" Don't tell me you fished it out from the bin?"

"No, I saw the name on the paper before you threw it"

"Owh…"

"Ok, so you accepted her or what?"

"No, because I thinked if I accept her right now , I am a cheap person." Yeah, he isn't.

" Ok..just be carefull, lol, or you will fall for her…wakaka!"

"I will, ACTUALLY IS BECOZ I COULDN'T DATE HER THIS YEAR, MUM SAYS ONLY AFTER F5."

Gosh, he actually wanted to DATE her. And in return, he wanted me to tell him if I have one. No way.

"Ok, I will see about that next time"

Later on, the chat continued all about her. And I was given the opportunity to read Nicole's letter for him. YAY!!^_^ I am the first outsider to see this letter( that's what he told me) and I was a little bit shocked about that. The content was normal, just that there's a sentence in it.

" I know falling in love is normal, but I am afraid to fall in love."

Hmm…that shows something about Nicole. But, anyway, it's ok. Hope KT knows what to do with it. Good Luck.


PS: I wote about this, because I know it has a certain meaning to me. I am not sure what it is. But It's all about what a teenager has to face. I am facing it and I hoped,even if it's a short tale, I hope it's a nice ending.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015