MisUnderstanding

Well, i didn't think that i would feel that way when i read about "IT". I don't really know what happened. I mean i needed someone that moment to fret about, shake of the stupid mood . Even if i know it's too insane for me, i know i had to.

That was something, you. I wasn't trying to make you feel kind off pissed of when i said and chatted to you about that. It isn't the same when we talked about it live. I understand how you feel and all, i don't mean to barge in, but there was something that held my instinct. I need that instinct badly, i needed to talk to you about it even though i know it will sound boring.

Maybe it wasn't your fault, maybe it was because i was over sensitive, thinking about what my fault is. I couldn't help feeling that, suddenly a gap had appeared between us, a small gap, yet small enough to grow bigger in a short time if this matter isn't solve.

I know I must have been bothering you alot. I am sorry and i just hope it was just a misunderstanding.

Just sorry.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015