20 Days after We Ended.

20 days after we ended. Hmmm…it was just 2 weeks and 5 days…haha. How slow the time crawls. Until now I still can't believe that it wasn't even 1 month. I survived. =)

Recently, beside recovering and mending, I have been working on my schoolwork. My table used to be the tidiest in the living room, but now, it's a complete 180 degrees turn. =.=My work become from a piece to a pile. There are so many things to occupy my mind this year, I really don't want to think what will happen when PMR is around the corner. Maybe I should say…my First Secondary 3 Exam? This coming March.

Despite that both my mind and hands are busy, my phone is busy too. > <!

HKC introduced my number to a secondary 5 guy. So much for my attempts to not try to think of that figure, and that person's name is call Cheng.C.L.,besides. He DOESN't KNOW my name. He kept sending me pictures of him, fortunately( ^^), my phone can neither receive nor send pictures. But I felt that I need to know what this guy looks like, so I ask for his facebook. He gave me his email and his password ( Gosh…@@!) .I manage to find one account that fitted the imaginary him in my mind. My conclusion : HE IS A BAD BOY!! His style is like durian head abit, but I do rather choose durian head than that bad boy, at least we knew each other before at school, LIVE .

Honestly,I was still afraid. Afraid that I haven't completely put it down yet. Plus , I don't think I want to start a new one again, it's still a "not yet" for me, I have had enough experimenting for now, and I am certain I don't really want him at all, he isn't in my friends list.

Lately, my best friend found her Jacob.Yey for her. XD As for her Edward, he told me he couldn't bear to look at her blog. So I guess he will have to get used to jacob's smell, but I am sure everything will be alright. Anyway, It's still the same old season like last year, unlike mine right? So, cheer up =) And I need to add in Worthless. W.less been acting like a girl lately, good news to herself, but a bad news for us,other girls. She's been a little bit abnormal. Do change for the better.If you do , your prince might want you eventhough you are worthless. Haha!

-Don't focus too much on what you want, you might forget what you need.-Suzanne.


Comments

  1. elo~ its called hiao~~~
    ToT wat do u mean by bad news for u all...
    *sob sob* XDD

    btw, cant u c my sis-in-law in 2a3..y do i need a prince if i alrdy hv one~~XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiao~~~==!good you know that you are.
    bad news for us cz we are in danger, and sum, sad, cz u are better like a boy.

    ur sis in law??~~
    aiya~~~~i noe la....u hv ur prince edy wat~

    ReplyDelete
  3. XDD~~ danger mehhh? dun worry i wont peek u inside d toilet~~owhhh so u prefer me more like a boy? okkk~~XDD

    yalo~so?

    ReplyDelete
  4. worthless~ danger la...last time u say wanna molest me~~><!
    ERM~~~more boy + less girl?

    so? so la....-_-lll!i edy know u hv ur prince, jz tat i still hvn find out who~

    ReplyDelete
  5. i tot just 24hours ago? XDD
    hemm..dunno~~ gimme ratio

    lalalala

    ReplyDelete
  6. what 24 hrs ago???
    i donoe what ratio suitable for u..
    I wanna noe who la~

    ReplyDelete
  7. d time i say i want to molest u~ dun worry..d time has cum...teng TENG TENG TEEEEENG WOOOHAA!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015