Firefly Wish. =)


Today's the day. Just 2 more hours to go.


I made 2 wishes to a Firefly=) One for him, and one for myself. I was thinking i should text him once, but it was a no, because i really cannot VISUALIZE myself texting to that number again, so i turned my wishes to the bug.

I can't believe i COUNT DOWNED yesterday, to that day? Rolling in my bed before i went to sleep, just for his day?Gosh, I shouldn't have.


How come his nickname kept appearing when i never wanted to see it? and the number? It's my second buddy's position in form 2. ==lll Looks like God doesn't want me to forget him just yet. =(


Kelwin's worried. His having a competiter, quite strong. He knows piano, Kelwin doesn't. But BOTH of you are handsome, so All the best to you from me.=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015