Mum and Dad Said...

~A dialogue Between Me and My Parents.~

Nixon: Daddy, Suzanne got stunned by someone at the playground. A malay guy.

Me: ( wth look....==!)

Dad: Suzanne, just remember this, whatever happens,don't let your parents be the last one to know you are dating.

Me: I know. But i need time to think how to tell your this news if i meet one.

Mum: Don't keep us out of the secret.

Dad: But it's best if you avoid it.

Me: Can i ask how should i tell you all when i have a boyfriend? I can't just bring him back and say " this is my boyfriend " and give your a heart attack right?

Dad : Just let us Know. Find a Way.

Mum: Just tell us " Mum, Dad, SOMEBODY 'S WOO-ING ME."

Me: Ok...hmmmm....Deal. =.=lll

Comments

  1. i cannot believe she said THAT~~@@!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waa....ur parents so gud la....so nice if my dad aso like ur dad.....(my mom lg dasyat than ur mom~
    XD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tink i gt tell u dy.....alot of stuffs wat....n if u combine them all,all gt connection wit my baby.....
    my mom rily...WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oowwwhhhhhhhhhh.....that....yaya, make sure your bb noes....~~XD
    yeayea~~~~your mum so like ...like wat??~donoe la..==

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015