Missing Again and I Shouldn’t

I saw the show…and I thought about him again.


I said I survived, but that doesn't mean I am free. Although he never appear in my diary anymore, his nickname kept popping in. I found myself looking to his old class, and hallucinations do happen, I always thought I saw him, and thought it was him. I had class at Kamar Syura, and of course, the place we used to sit kept setting my mind to replay back the scene of our first and best meeting.

I really want to stop thinking about him, I did, my problem is I can't stop start thinking about him. You do have seen my status, whether he sees it or not, I don't care and never care. I just wanted myself to be open, I don't want it forever my secret.

Every time I see my friend having a great time, I thought about him too. I am not jealous, I just felt a bit sorry for what I had gone through and why I couldn't preserve it. Maybe it's because I don't have any preserving techniques…yet.


I know I shouldn't, but I missed him again…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UM Dentistry Interview, USM Dentistry Interview and UKM Dentistry Interview for 2015/2016 intake.

Life as a First Year Dental Student in USM

MATRICULATION PROGRAM in KOLEJ MATRIKULASI PERLIS,ARAU 2014/2015